2019 Adventure Card Program
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL VALUE FOR ANY CARDS NOT RETURNED
What are Adventure Cards
This is NOT a unit fundraiser, it is a Scout fundraiser
100% of the commission earned will go into your Scout account and can be used to pay for any Scouting activity like weekend camping trips and Summer Camp!
- They are discount cards for the partners below
- They are good until the end of December 2019
- They sell for $5.00 each and each Scout receives a 50% commission ($2.50/card)
- New for 2019 Pre-purchase cards get a 60% commission! ($3.00/card)
Guidelines for Selling
- We are selling Scouting NOT Adventure Cards
- Ask “Would you like to help my Scouting adventure?” and not “Would you like to buy a discount card?”
- Scouts MUST be in “Class A” or “Class B” uniforms when selling
- Parents should accompany any Scout under the age of 18 when selling
- At Show and Sell events
- Only stand at the exit, never the entrance unless otherwise instructed by an employee
- Stand off to the side, never block the doors
- Conduct yourself in a manner that reflects well on the BSA
- All donations that you receive MUST be handed in with your sales
(They will be added to your Scout account)
2019 Participating Partners
- ACME or Landis: $5 off a purchase of $50 or more
- Shoprite (Hatfield Only): $5 off a purchase of $50 or more
- Franklin Institute: $3 off adult daytime general admission for up to four (4) people.
- Elmwood Park Zoo: One (1) free child admission with the purchase of one (1) full price adult admission.
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Philadelphia: Save $10 on up to six (6) total tickets.
- Applebee’s Grill+Bar: 10% off (excludes alcohol, tax, and gratuity. Max. discount is $10).
- Philly Pretzel Factory: $5 off any large pretzel party tray
- Crayola Experience: $4 off up to (4) total tickets.
- Philadelphia Rock Gyms: $10 off any Introduction to Climbing Package OR $5 off any Quick Climb Package.
- Philadelphia Soul: Buy one ticket, get one ticket half off.
- Valley Forge Scout Shop: 10% discount of purchase of camping gear $50 or more.
Total value of more than $140!
All offers limit one (1) use per visit, not valid with other discounts/coupons. Valid at participating locations only. Expires 12/31/19.
STRIVE FOR 25
Enter into one of our weekly drawings for every 25 Camp Cards an individual Scout sells. All entries from the weekly drawings will then be put into a Super Drawing at the end of the sale for even larger prizes!
To enter into a weekly drawing, sell at least 25 Camp Cards, complete a coupon, and submit it to your unit coordinator with payment. Unit coordinators will turn the coupons and payments into the council either at the office or through district Camp Card chairs or staff members.
Scouts can be entered for every 25 cards they sell, and can enter multiple times each week. Entries are due to the Cradle of Liberty Council office by Wednesdays at 5 PM to be considered for the Thursday drawings. Entries received after Wednesdays at 5 PM will be included in the next drawing.
The first 2019 drawing will be held on April 4 and the last will be on May 30.